The metropolis that never, ever sleeps – Dubai is constantly developing, extending, and expanding, creating new opportunities for individuals to explore, and look for a house for sale in Dubai and rediscover what it offers.
The last several years have been no exception. Hundreds of new communities were developed in the residential real estate market, each displaying the greatest of skillful planning to preserve Dubai’s recognized standard of luxury.
Do you want to buy a home in Dubai? You’re likely to locate one that meets your criteria for a dream house. Whether it is an urban, small studio, a trendy, cosy apartment, or a giant and sell my house fast, something is enjoyable for everyone.
To honor the spirit of new beginnings, we’ve produced a list of some of the best residential communities under construction in Dubai, replete with world-class amenities and the promise of a pleasant setting you’ll be pleased to call home.
Houses for Sale in the City of Wonders, Dubai
Kensington Waters by Ellington
- The newest project unveiled in Meydan in Mohammed Bin Rashid City is Kensington Waters by Ellington Complexes, one of Dubai’s premier real estate developers specializing in luxury residential properties.
- It is a residential apartment complex that will comprise studio, 1, 2, and 3-bedroom units and is one of several ongoing developments that are part of MBR’s mega-project.
- Kensington Waters was founded to create a community where inhabitants may see living through the perspective of an active lifestyle and holistic well-being.
- The building is ultra-modern, as indicated by the floor plans of the residences, with a design that emphasizes usability and practical furnishings and fittings.
- A hotel-like drop-off area, a community clubhouse, a semi-Olympic swimming pool, charging outlets for electric cars, a bicycle rack with a workshop, a shopping center, a park, and manicured gardens are among the amenities in this fresh new residential complex.
- Studio apartment – 455 sq.ft. | from AED 765,828
- 1-bed apartment – 900 sq.ft. | from AED 1,250,828
- 2-bed apartment – 1,234-1,776 sq.ft. | from AED 1,750,828
- 3-bed apartment – 1,596-2,034 sq.ft. | from AED 2,350,828
Cherrywoods by Meraas
- Cherrywood’s by Meraas is a new townhouse development in Al Qudra that will comprise expansive three and four-bedroom houses for sale in Dubai destination are available.
- It will be a secure and comfortable retreat for everybody, set in green open areas and rich landscaping.
- The community’s goal is to create a new standard for luxury and suburban living mixed with the metropolitan conveniences one could require.
- It will be self-contained, featuring various shopping and eating options within the neighbourhood.
- Cherrywoods’ prospective occupants may expect a relaxed and serene lifestyle.
- This upscale gated community features a lake, pools, sports courts, a community centre, shopping and eating options, and a large central park.
- 3-bed townhouse – 1,938 sq.ft. | from AED 1.5M
- 3-bed townhouse with upstairs lounge – 2,100 sq.ft. | from AED 1.6M
- 4-bed townhouse – 2,530 sq.ft. | from AED 1.9M
Other Popular Residential Areas in Dubai
Apart from the afore mentioned residential zones in Dubai for Indian families, the city has a number of additional regions. Other popular places to look for a house for sale in Dubai includes:
- Sheikh Zayed Road, commonly known as E 11 Road
- Jumeirah Islands, is a residential area in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Business Bay at Dubai Investment Park Al Furjan
Dubai’s real estate market finished 2021 at an all-time high, with yearly growth at its fastest in eight years. According to Betterhomes’ 2021 Dubai Real Estate Market Report, 2021 ended with a 70% rise in units sold and a 107 per cent increase in sales value, totalling AED 147 billion.