The state of Madhya Pradesh conducts a professional test — the Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test or MPTET — to select suitable candidates for the posts of primary and upper primary teachers in government schools.
The MPPEB or the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board oversees the MPTET. The MPPEB will hold the MPTET 2022 exam on March 5, 2022.
To register yourself for the exam online, you should visit the official website of the exam authority MPPEB.
Eligibility Criteria of MPTET
Aspirants interested in working as primary or upper primary teachers in schools located in Madhya Pradesh must know everything about MPTET eligibility.
Here are the details on the eligibility criteria of MPTET.
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years
Minimum 21 years
|Nationality||Must be an Indian Citizen|
|Educational Qualification||Must hold a B. Ed. degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks|
|Number of Attempts||Until reached to maximum age: 35 Years|
Candidates between the ages of 21 to 35 years, irrespective of their domicile or category, can appear for the MPTET. There are no age relaxations offered to any category.
The MPTET exam will be held for aspirant teachers looking to teach the primary and upper primary classes in government schools of Madhya Pradesh. The educational qualifications are different for both categories.
Learn from BYJU’S Exam Prep to get help in understanding the exam syllabus and clear the exam with ease.
For Primary Teacher (I to V):
- The aspirant must hold a degree from any recognized university.
- The aspirant must have passed their +2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from any recognized exam board.
For Secondary Teacher (VI to VIII):
- Aspirants must hold a B.Ed degree and must be a
- They should be graduates with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
The candidates must be Indian citizens to appear for the MPTET.
According to the MPTET eligibility criteria, the aspirants do not require any prior experience in the teaching field. Freshers can also apply for the post. You can visit here to know about the abovethenews. On the other hand, you can also get more essential info on dbfile. Here is the best news portal thoughtco where you can get the latest news around the world.
Number of Attempts
There is no restriction on the number of attempts by the exam board. Aspirants can give the exam as many times as they want between the minimum (21 years) and maximum (35 years) age limits.
Tutflix is an ideal stage for everyone. It is an ideal response for understudies since they can watch the workshops on Tutflix, and it is also an amazing instrument for adults who need to find some new data
MPTET 2022 Exam pattern
MPTET occurs in two different levels. The exam pattern is as below:
- The exam comprises multiple-choice questions of one mark each.
- There is no negative marking involved for the wrong answers.
- The time duration of the MPTET exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Paper-1 comprises the primary level questions (I-V), and Paper-2 contains secondary level questions (VI-VII).
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
MPTET Eligibility Criteria – Important Points
Aspirants should keep the following points in their mind before applying for the MPTET exam:
- All aspirants must keep their educational records like mark sheets of school, colleges, etc., ready at the time of verification.
- Aspirants belonging to the general category must attain a score of a minimum of 60% to be eligible for the post.
- There is a 5% relaxation for qualifying marks given to the candidates belonging to ST/SC/Differently abled category.Click here crunchnews.net.
MPTET is an exam conducted for primary and upper primary teachers’ posts in Madhya Pradesh schools. The candidates belonging to Madhya Pradesh get benefits in the selection procedure. However, aspirants from other states can also apply for the post.
Lift your preparations with the structured study material with BYJU’s Exam Prep.
Stay Connected with our education blog & you can write for us about education.