Supermicro 5G Ran
This technology is the next big thing in wireless communication, and Supermicro is at the forefront of this revolution with their 5G Ran products. It provides incredibly fast speeds and low latency, perfect for applications like streaming video, gaming, and more. Its products are available now and will change how we use the internet forever.
Significantly higher data rates and lower latency than previous generations of wireless technology.
Making it ideal for applications such as virtual reality.
High-definition video streaming.
Additionally, it offers enhanced security features and improved energy efficiency.
What are its benefits?
Supermicro’s 5G RAN purpose-built to support the high bandwidth and low latency requirements of 5G networks. The system delivers up to 2Tbps of aggregate throughput and supports up to 1,000,000 simultaneous connections. It also offers superior scalability, flexibility, and efficiency for next-generation networks.
The benefits of deploying it include the following:
- Increased capacity – The system’s high throughput and scalability enable service providers to keep pace with the increasing demand for 5G services.
- Improved performance – Low latency and high bandwidth enable service providers to offer a superior user experience for time-sensitive applications such as augmented and virtual reality.
- Enhanced efficiency – The system’s high density and modular design minimize power consumption and improve cooling efficiency, helping service providers reduce operating costs.
The Different Types of 5G Ran
5G is the next generation of mobile broadband that will provide faster speeds, lower latency, and more reliability. There are three different types of 5G radio access networks (RAN): non-standalone (NSA), standalone (SA), and enhanced mobile broadband (eMBB).
NSA 5G RAN: the 5G NR connection is used in addition to an LTE connection. The LTE connection is used for control plane functions, while the 5G NR connection is used for data plane functions. This type of RAN is typically deployed in areas where there is already good coverage from an LTE network.
SA 5G RAN: this does not rely on an LTE connection and can operate independently. This type of RAN is typically deployed in areas where there is no existing LTE coverage.
eMBB 5G RAN: it enhanced mobile broadband services such as high-speed internet access and streaming video. This type of RAN can be deployed in both areas with and without existing LTE coverage.
How to use it
It is a powerful tool that can be used to manage your wireless network. Here are some tips on how to use it:
- To get started, log into the web-based interface and click on the “5G RAN” tab.
- Select the “Network” tab and click on the “Create New Network” button.
- Enter the required information for your new networks, such as the name, description, and locatio
- Once you have created your network, you can add devices by clicking on the “Add Device” button.
- To add a new device, enter its MAC address and select the desired settings.
- Once you have added all your devices, you can begin managing them by clicking on the “Device Management” tab.
- From here, you can view all your devices and make changes to their settings as needed.
It is a game-changing technology that promises to revolutionize how we connect to the internet. With speeds up to 100 times faster than current 4G LTE networks, it will enable us to stay connected like never before. Whether you are streaming movies, playing online games, or just browsing the web, it will provide you with a lightning-fast connection.