Losing a loved one can be a devastating experience. It can be difficult to come to terms with their absence and to cope with the emotions that come with it. While it may seem like they are gone, some people believe that their loved ones can still be close to them in spirit. Here are 8 signs that your deceased loved one is near and still connected to you.
Signs Your Deceased Loved One is Near
- You feel their presence. You may feel a sudden rush of emotion or a sense of warmth when you know they are near.
- You have vivid dreams. Dreams of the deceased can be a sign that they are visiting you from beyond the grave.
- You smell a certain scent. If you smell a familiar scent that reminds you of your loved one, it could be a sign that they are near.
- You hear their voice. You may hear your loved one’s voice in your head or you may hear them speaking to you in your dreams.
- You see them in your mind’s eye. If you suddenly see a vision of your loved one in your mind’s eye, it could be a sign that they are attempting to communicate with you.
- You feel a physical touch. You may feel a physical touch or a gentle caress on your skin, as if your loved one is comforting you.
- You see signs or symbols. Seeing certain signs or symbols that remind you of your loved one can be a sign that they are near.
- You find unusual items. If you find small objects or items that have special meaning to you, it could be a sign that your loved one is near.
Identifying a Connection with the Other Side
Sometimes it can be difficult to recognize the signs that your loved one is near. But if you pay attention to your emotions and look for any unusual signs or experiences, you may be able to identify a connection with the other side. By acknowledging the signs, you can feel comforted knowing that your loved one is still close to you.